One of the usual requests done by the passenger is to make changes to their bookings on Emirates Airlines. To resolve the request they established an Emirates flight change policy. However, as per this policy to make modifications to your flight or on your ticket you have to contact Emirates Airlines or you can change your flight yourself by online submitting your required documents.
In this guide, passengers can get important information regarding Emirates rebooking policy.
Emirates reschedule policy
When modifications are required for Emirates flights? mainly there are three factors when Emirates ticket change policy is needed if a passenger’s flight is changed by the airline itself, If a passenger changes his mind or if any required changes needed to be done to the Emirates ticket whether name change, date, or destination. the following are the Emirates flight change rules which give you a full guide about the policy:
- Travelers can reschedule emirates flights online or offline while making reservations, after booking, or at the time of check in at the Emirates airport.
- As per the Emirates change flight policy, passenger can modify their flight ticket within 11 months from the original booking date then, flyers can done changes for free.
- If passengers make changes in their Emirates flight within 24 hours of booking, Emirates Air lines will not charge any fee but their booking must be 7 days prior to the departure.
- If the passenger wants to make changes after 24 hours then, they have to pay the Emirates ticket change fee.
- Travelers are not allowed to make any alterations to their bookings within 1 hour before the scheduled Emirates flight.
How to change flights with Emirates Airlines?
Passenger can change their flight to various alternatives as per their preferences and get a refund. following are the procedure to make changes to your flight ticket.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Emirates Airlines.
- Click on the manage tab that is shown on the top of the homepage of Emirates.
- Now, log in to view your trip by entering the last name and booking reference of a passenger and sighing by clicking on retrieve booking.
- Click on change flight and press continue and follow on-screen instructions enter passengers’ details for a new flight.
- Pay the difference in emirates change fee if required.
Passengers can contact by calling +1888-526-4112 to make changes to the Emirates flight, Emirates executive will attend to the passenger and request to tell them their booking reference number and their last name for making a change to the Emirate flight.
At the Emirates Airport
Travelers can directly visit the Emirates airport counter and the Emirates representative will guide the passenger to make changes in their flight but you have to be ready with the booking reference code and other details handy while requesting to the officials for Emirates flight change assistance. you have to pay the difference in the Emirates flight change fee if any or if there is a credit you will get an Emirates voucher for future travel.
Emirates flight change fee
Emirates change fee might be a force when a passenger wants to modify their booking but if they change their flight within 24 hours of the validity of your Emirates flight ticket there will be no fees. furthermore, this depends upon the date of booking, class of travel, and fare type according to the Emirates schedule change policy.
- Emirates special fares are nonrefundable and are not accepted for Emirates flight modifications.
- If the passenger holds an economy saver ticket, for making changes they have to pay $200, and for business saver ticket $400.
- Emirates flex fares can be modified by paying a change fee but it might be different for economy flex $200, for business flex $400 and for first-class flex tickets $400 but Emirates flex plus fare type is free of cost.
Class of travel
The following are the ranges of booking classes with different Emirates ticket change charges:
|Travel class||Emirates change fees|
|Economy class||USD75- USD200|
|Business class||USD300- USD400|
|First class||USD250- USD400|
Emirates Airlines flight change within 24 hours
As per Emirates Airlines 24 hours flight change policy, passenger can change their flight within 24 hours of booking but it should be 7 days prior to their departure flight therefore in this case you don’t need to pay any charges.
Travelers can make alterations to their Emirates flight ticket name, date, time, and destination but they are allowed to do it once.
Emirates date change policy
Passengers failed to be on time or any changes in their plans then they can approach the Emirates ticket date change policy for future travel.
As per this policy, you can make changes within 24 hours of your booking but if you make alterations after 24 hours then you have to pay an Emirates flight date change fee that varies between $100-$500.
How to change your flight date to emirates?
Following are the steps to change the date on the Emirates flight ticket
- Go to the official portal of Emirates Airlines.
- Visit the manage option and fill in the details and retreive your booking.
- Select the flight you want to make changes to and change the date on which you want to fly.
- Pay the change fees if any and get the confirmation emails from emirates airlines.
Emirates name correction policy
If you mistakenly fill wrong spelling of your name then you can correct the name as per the Emirates guidelines, terms, and conditions. if you make Changes within 24 hours there will be no fees.
Emirates name change fee is $120 for Economy class and $200 for Business class.
Passengers are allowed to make changes Only 3 times on 1 emirates ticket.
The flyer can make modifications up to 5 to 6 hours prior to the time of departure.
To apply for a name change passenger should have a government-issued photo id.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to change flight dates with emirates airlines?
As per the Emirates change flight date policy, the Emirates date change fee will be $100 to $500 but if you change the flight date within 24 hours of your booking then you don’t need to pay any charges However, the Emirates change fee will be charged on international flight tickets.
Can I change my emirates flight for free?
Following are the cases when there are Emirates no change fee:
- If passengers make changes within 24 hours of booking.
- If a flyer change flight on the same day.
- If you have the elite status.
- If plans got disrupted due to covid-19.
- If the traveler holds the flexible fare.
- If customers modify their reservation before the expiry of their ticket.
- Any changes occur due to any emergencies and unavoidable situations.
Can you change the flight after check in at the Emirates airport?
Yes, passengers can change the Emirates flight after check but it’s depending upon the fare type of your ticket, you can make changes whether online or offline.
How long before you can change your Emirates flight?
If a passenger wants to change the Emirates flight you have to do so up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure. if you want to make changes and you don’t arrive at the Emirate’s airport before the mentioned time there will be no show fee charged by the Emirates.
Can you change your return flight date with Emirates?
Yes, passenger can change their return flight date with Emirates by visiting the official website of the airline or by visiting the Emirates kiosk and telling the representative to change the date.
What is the Emirates flight change phone number?
Passengers can reach Emirates Customer Care which gives 24X7 assistance to change their flight You have to contact the help desk by calling +1-888-526-4112 and the executive will guide you.